- WHAT ARE COOKIES?
- ESSENTIAL COOKIES
- NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES
- SPECIFIC COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE
- WHAT ARE WEB BEACONS AND HOW WE USE THEM?
- HOW TO DELETE OR DISABLE COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER
- PRESSILLION DETAILS
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Our Site uses “cookies”, an element of data (usually, a very small file) that a website can send to Your browser, which may then store it on Your computer or mobile device. These cookies allow Us to correctly operate the Site and/or to provide You with web pages or content that are tailored to You. For example, some cookies remember Your custom preferences. This information can, in some cases, be carried from one visit of our Site (or related site) to the next (for example, to help You avoid having to re-enter certain information when You visit the same page later. Some of these cookies require Your consent (as explained below).
Some cookies are created for each session when You visit Our Site, while others are persistent and may remain for a number of months or years to facilitate Your access to Our Site.
Apart from the cookies We make use of Ourselves, various third-party cookies may also be stored on Your computer or mobile device.
ESSENTIAL AND NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES
We divide cookies into two main categories namely:
1) ESSENTIAL COOKIES. These are strictly necessary to ensure that the Site functions in Your everyday use of it or for Us to provide You with the service(s) You expect from Us. Cookies used for the sole purpose of carrying out or facilitating the transmission of a communication will also be considered as essential cookies. We do not require Your consent to use such essential cookies but You may still block or delete them).
Some examples of essential cookies as found in the European Commission’s EU Internet Handbook (see https://wikis.ec.europa.eu/display/WEBGUIDE/Europa+Web+Guide) are as follows:
- USER-INPUT cookies (session-id) such as first-party cookies to keep track of the User’s input when filling online forms, shopping carts, etc., for the duration of a session or persistent cookies limited to a few hours in some cases
- AUTHENTICATION cookies, to identify the User once he has logged in, for the duration of a session
- USER-CENTRIC SECURITY cookies, used to detect authentication abuses, for a limited persistent duration
- MULTIMEDIA CONTENT PLAYER cookies, used to store technical data to play back video or audio content, for the duration of a session
- LOAD-BALANCING cookies, for the duration of session
- USER-INTERFACE CUSTOMISATION cookies such as language or font preferences, for the duration of a session (or slightly longer)
- THIRD-PARTY SOCIAL PLUG-IN CONTENT-SHARING cookies, for logged-in members of a social network
2) NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES. These are not required for the essential functioning of the Site, although they may greatly enhance Your experience of using Our Site. For example, non-essential cookies may be used for the following reasons:
- PREFERENCES. These cookies would remember Your custom preferences. For example, this helps You avoid having to re-enter certain information when You visit the same page later;
- MARKETING. Here, the cookies would be used to gather information about Your browsing habits allowing Us to provide You with more relevant information and material that would be of interest to You;
- STATISTICS. These help Us gather information about users on Our Site(s), such as when You first visited the Site and/or how often You access it and at what particular time. These also include cookies that log how You came across the Site, using which search engine or other link.
YOU MAY WITHDRAW SUCH CONSENT FOR NON-ESSENTIAL COOKIES AT ANY TIME BY THE SAME METHOD IN WHICH YOU GAVE IT TO US.
SPECIFIC COOKIES USED ON THIS SITE:
As a result of your interaction with the Site, a number of cookies are created. These cookies can be classified into the following categories, depending upon their usage:
STRICTLY NECESSARY OR ESSENTIAL: These required cookies allow you to access/use our services, navigate our platform and access relevant information about your account. Disabling or removing these cookies will impact the delivery of services on our Sites. For example of these cookies is authentication cookie that authenticate users for the duration of their visit.
PERFORMANCE: These cookies help us improve your Pressillion experience by recording your access and interaction with the Pressillion services and websites. These cookies are used to collect information about the performance of our on-Site activities. For example, Pressillion uses Google Analytics to track traffic on the site.
FUNCTIONALITY: These cookies provide you with better access to Pressillion Services by storing your preferences about Pressillion products and services. For example, we use UserVoice, a user feedback tool to collect the opinions of the users.
MARKETING: These cookies and similar tracking technologies (see above) track your online activities and show you ads based on your interests. For example HubSpot.
WHAT ARE WEB BEACONS AND HOW WE USE THEM?
Also known as “pixel tags” or “clear GIFs”, web beacons are small images that may be included on our sites. Together with cookies, these work to identify users and their behavior. We use Web beacons to show you ads based on your preferences. Web beacons help us track and monitor our marketing activities.
HOW TO DELETE OR DISABLE COOKIES VIA YOUR BROWSER
Even if We obtain Your consent to use non-essential cookies or if We use essential cookies (where we don’t need your consent), You can still control Your settings in Your browser to delete or disable cookies.
If Your browser is NOT configured, by default, to block all or certain cookies, You may manually configure Your browser to either reject all cookies or control which cookies are set on Your computer or mobile device through the Site. Should You wish to reject all or certain cookies used by Our Site, You may modify Your web browser preferences to do so.
If You reject ALL cookies (including Essential Cookies) then You might be unable to use some of the features or services available on Our Site and You might also experience a lack of full functionality of the Site.
Usually, the information on how to change Your options regarding cookies can be obtained by referring to Your operating system’s manual or to the ‘Help’ section of Your web browser, or by contacting Your Internet Service Provider.
You may also find all the necessary information on how to make the necessary configuration settings by visiting the following helpful site: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/
For more information please feel free to contact us as indicated below.
Pressillion is the data controller responsible for processing of Your personal data that takes place via the Site or in the manner explained above.
If You have any questions/ comments about privacy, You should contact Us at: privacy@Pressillion.com or by writing to Pressillion Limited, 4th Floor, Silverstream House, Fitzroy Street, London, W1T 6EB.